- History of measuring and mapping of world seas and oceans.
- History of protecting of marine environment, world oceans and waters,
- Precautions to be taken to protect world oceans and waters in general.
- History of technology for research in Oceans both at surface as well as sea beds.
- History of research in the Arctic Seas.
- History of mapping technology at sea (charts, portolans etc.)
- Examining rules and regulations to protect marine environment in the history
- Computers and oceanography
- Protecting of world oceans and waters and live resources
- Due date for abstract submissions: 22 February 2019
- Abstract format: MSWord, 300-500 words
- Submit abstract electronically to R.Adm.(R) Dr. İbrahim AKIN at email@example.com
- Abstracts will be selected after review by the members of the Scientific Committee.
- Notification of acceptance: 22 March 2019
- Presentation format: Paper or MS PowerPoint
Registration Fee: There is no registration fee.
Sponsorship : Requests are welcome. Please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Symposium homepage ( http://email@example.com) for Symposium Programme and the other details. For any
enquiries, please contact: Symposium Secretary, R.Adm.(R) Dr. İbrahim AKIN at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com